Monday, July 18, 2011

Swimming and Raspberries

Yesterday we had a high temp of 99° with a heat index of 108° - which would work for me - if it wasn't 80% humidity!

Needless to say, the three Meier's went swimming! Myla loves the pool - especially floating in her raft when mom and dad push her around making motorboat noises!


And you'll notice she has a her turtle in the pool - she just loves that adorable little turtle - it goes with her quite frequently!

I guess we'll have to go swimming again tomorrow!

And the raspberries...

In the summer of 2003, I found a fabulous recipe for Raspberry Sour Cream Pie - somehow in my super fantastic organizational system - I misplaced the recipe! (Which if you know me, probably isn't that shocking!) After hours of scouring the Internet, and many emails and phone calls - my mom found the recipe in one of her files!

Since I've been talking about this pie for the 6 years that Ian and I have been together - I figured I better head to the store to get the ingredients to make it! Here's the finished product and I can't wait til lunch to try it! (The filling was delicious before it cooled, so I'm assuming it will be great today too!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is Jamie / Cupcakes710 from TB / TFB and I'm a new follower! Myla looks adorable in that pic! My LO loves the pool too. :o)

    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete