On January 5, we took Myla to her 2-week pediatrician appointment. She weight 9lbs - on the dot - she gained 14oz since birth! And she grew 1 1/2 inches - she's now 21 1/2 inches long! She's gotten so big! And I'm certain in the last 12 days - she's grown even more!
On January 9th - we retired all of Miss Myla's newborn clothes - it was a little challenging for mom to do! I think I ended up in tears! They all were just so darn cute, weren't they?
See...the leg's are a little snug!
We've made a couple trips back to New Lisbon to visit everyone in the last few weeks. It's been great to let Myla spend time with Grandpa Rich (eventhough he's been a little photo shy!) It's also been so nice to let Myla spend time with Great Grandpa and Grandma Hutchinson! They've really enjoyed seeing her too, I think.
Myla's also been quite busy learning the rules of football and cheering on the Packers with Daddy this post-season! Although as dad will tell you - dressing Miss Myla in her Packer's outfit was a bit traumatic for both Daddy and Myla! The first onsie daddy dressed Myla in happened to be a turtleneck onesie!! (Personally, I think he did a darn good job - although she didn't appear to be a fan of the outfit!)
Well, Myla must eat brunch - she gave her warning cry and if I don't get moving fast enough - I'll get the full out cry! And, I'll make a better attempt to update the blog more frequently from here on out!
No comments:
Post a Comment